Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling Better

Yesterday I had to go to Topeka for some training for work. I LOVED it. We got to stay in a pretty nice hotel that was close enough to stuff that it wasn't a burden to go out and quiet enough that when we went to our rooms there was peace. I had to go with two other girls that I knew by name but we don't work together so it was a little akward. When you really don't have anything in common except for work you run out of things to talk about fast. We were all pleasant to each other but I really would have liked to go on my own and enjoy the solitude. We were only gone over night but for some reason it felt longer. And now my week is all messed up. I've been at work but not at work at the same time. It was kinda nice but back to work.

No comments: