Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer

Today we had such a blast at the lake! We live about ten minutes from Afton Lake and while I have been there a few times, Matt hasn't. Anna is just about eight months old and at her last doctor's appointment I specifically asked if I could take her to the swimming pool and the lake and I got the go ahead. I've just been waiting for the perfect day to take her swimming. I got off work and had to stop and get Matt some swim trunks and then we headed straight out. She did GREAT! I knew that she liked her nightly baths but I just wasn't sure about cold water. But we went in slow and Anna really seemed to like it. The water was nice and there weren't that many people there. I also got some really super pictures.

"OK dad, I'll help you hold your nose!"



We were getting ready to leave and daddy was helping
Anna dry off. So cute!!


No comments: