Sunday, June 7, 2009

Best Anniversary EVER!!

Friday the 5th was my 5th Anniversary and it was absolutely wonderful! I took the day off from work and Matt and I got to spend the whole day together. We haven't gotten to just hang out for a while now and it was so super nice. The first thing on our list was my monthly doctors appointment. But this one was special because we got to do a sonogram. The baby was so active and I think she really liked the camera on her. That's right, we found out our baby is a girl!!! YAY! We went a little pink crazy once we got done at the doctors office. We bought little tiny onsies and little booties and a perfect little pink baby book. I can't wait to start entering in all the little bits of information I've been writing down on post-it notes into the baby book. Then we had a wonderful dinner at this great Italian resturant where we decided to stay with the name Anna Grace for our daughter. It's the only girls name that really sounded right to us and we really just love it. It's classic and beautiful and sounds great with our last name. I can't wait to see our daughter. That sounds strange and amazing all at the same time.

The second piece of good news is we got the house in Cheney that I wanted. We moved in some stuff yesterday and the rest of our stuff is going to be moved next weekend. I cannot wait to be in our home getting the nursery ready. I've really missed being able to do all the stupid little things that mean home to me. Such as, doing all of our laundry at the same time. Or, making a special dinner because I want to. I love doing that kind of stuff and in our new place I'll be able to do it all! I'll have my piano there and a little craft area and still plenty of room for our girl to get into trouble. I LOVE IT!!

No comments: