Friday, June 12, 2009

Our New Place






I'm so excited about our new house. It's been so long since we've had a place that felt like home. While we were staying out in Augusta all of our stuff was stored out in the garage so most of what we were using was borrowed stuff. It will be so super nice to have my kitchen ready when I want to cook, nothing in the bathroom but MY stuff (and Matt's I guess), and the nursery ready and waiting for the baby. Here are some pictures of the house that is now our home:




This is the stuff we've collected for the baby so far. The picture doesn't show it very well but the room is a very pretty green.



This is going to be our music and my craft room. It has these great built in shelves that will hold all my little craft items. The piano will be perfect in there.


This is the kitchen and little eat-in area. It's a really great yellow that's not too bright but still draws the light in.

2 comments:

Maria and Michelle said...

Wow, just catching up on some reading. Seems like you've been busy! Your house looks cute and I'm sure it's nice to have things back to "normal" especially with a LITTLE GIRL coming!!! Congrats again and I want to see belly pictures sometime.

Michelle said...

Oops, that was me. Check back in a month or so, my sister and I are starting a decorating/craft blog together!