Saturday, April 25, 2009

SUPER exciting morning!

This morning at work was awesome!! At 9:27 this morning the baby moved for the first time. It was the strangest feeling ever but super great! I was talking to a co-worker and stopped mid-sentence with a gasp. She asked what was wrong and I said I could have sworn I just felt something. She asked me what it felt like and I told her it was like a tickle coming from the inside. Then for the rest of the morning every few minutes that same little tickle came in the same spot. I couldn't help laughing and I'm sure my customers were really wondering what I was laughing at. I'm just glad I could tell what that feeling was. I was really afraid I would miss the baby moving because I didn't know what I was supposed to be on the "look-out" for.

I am a little worriied that if the baby is this active now what is it going to be like toward the end? The baby is going to kick me to death!! Bring it on little one:-)

1 comment: