Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our First Sonagram

So we went to the Doctor's yesterday for our very first sonagram. Matt got to go with me, thank goodness, because it was a very emotional experience. When the the baby came up on the screen I cried. Then all day long all I wanted to do was cry. Thankfully no one was mean to me at work or I would have! We saw the heartbeat and everything is looking normal. We get to find out what the baby is next month on the 4th. I'm so super excited about being able to think about my baby as a little girl or boy with a name and everything. I guess what I'm happiest about is that everything is going very well so far. I hope everyone will join me in a big loud Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing!!

A bit of other good news. Matt found a job and will be starting in May. It is only part-time for now so Matt is still looking around for either another part-time or even a full-time job. The manager at his new job seems very nice and told Matt that if he does find something else they will work with him so he can do both. What can I say other than God truly is looking over us. There is no way we could do this without Him. Another loud chorus of Thank you Lord for your wonderful blessings!!!

No comments: