Friday, October 3, 2008

More Good News

We have a place to live in!!! I took a personal day off from work yesterday and spent all day going around to places that looked promising. It was a very trying day I must say. But the good thing that came out of it is a new apartment. It's even on the ground floor, that means goodbye to stairs. We did have to make some compromises though, such as no washer/dryer hookups :( But they do allow our pet so I felt like it was an alright trade off, for now. They were really understanding about our situation and made me feel like they were on our side. We can move in as soon as the 20th this month which is a HUGE relief. We will we be out from under this very stressful situation and I won't have to move while Matt is out of town. That was what I was afraid of, having to do this all by myself. I will still end up doing all the packing while he's away but at least he'll be here to help carry it down the stairs. Now if I could just get rid of the stuff I know I don't need......

No comments: