Thursday, October 28, 2010

SHE'S ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!

How did this happen? Where did the time go? How is my newborn 8lbs 4oz daughter now a toddler? I just cannot grasp where this year went. I know, day by day, but my problem is with how very fast those days went by. It has definietly been a year of growth - for Anna and for myself. I've learned A LOT from her and I hope she has learned some things from me. I feel complete now that she is here. I don't think I have ever laughed more or smiled so much as I do when I am around her. I guess I just didn't know what a HUGE impact such a small girl could have on my life.
Here are just a few pictures from her Birthday at the Zoo and her first trip to the pumpkin patch. We've had a very busy and great October:

This was Anna's first trip to the zoo and I just couldn't believe how well she did. We were there for almost 2 and half hours. Anna didn't get fussy at all until we were heading out of the gift shop. By then she was tired and ready for lunch and her nap.


My sweet little one year old. She is now teaching me what a heart attack feels like. She's learned how to walk!

No comments: